[Sca-cooks] camping kitchen shelter

Jenn/Yana slavic at mailbag.com
Mon Jul 2 10:48:16 PDT 2001

I am looking for help finding out more information on a A-frame-type
canvas-covered kitchen center I saw last Pennsic. I was told by someone on
the Rialto that the kitchen belongs to Mistress Cassadoria, who lives in
BMDL (Debatable Lands/Pittsburgh), and that the shelter was based on a
piece of furniture belonging to someone in Cleftlands (Cleveland), based in
turn on a representation of a fifteenth-century German merchant's booth.
I'm not sure how to contact the good Mistress, any help there?

I made some sketches from memory, but was unable to find the time to take a
picture.  I was hoping that someone would be able to share information on
both the original booth and the modern adaptation.  Patterns, images,
notes, etc. would be wonderful.  I'm not going to Pennsic this year, so I
might be able to make one before next year!

--Yana