[Sca-cooks] Ack! I've lost it! (rabbit dish)

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Jul 2 12:10:39 PDT 2001

Olwen asked:
> Cripes.  I must be taking too much pain medicine.  I was sure I printed out
> the recipe for the Cooney with apples but can't find it.  Apparently I was
> not thinking straight and deleted it from the computer.  Can someone please
> post it back to me?
>
> Olwen who has a bunny in the fridge....

I'm not sure which recipe you have in mind, but I just recently
updated this file in the FOOD-MEATS section of the Florilegium:
rabbit-dishes-msg (44K)  6/29/01    Period rabbit and hare
recipes.http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/rabbit-dishes-msg.html

Ok, updated but not on line yet. I'll try to get it online in the
next few days.

Stefan