[Sca-cooks] Confined to Camp

Mastercahankyle at cs.com Mastercahankyle at cs.com
Mon Jul 9 08:33:04 PDT 2001

Greetings all,

Clan Kyle is one of the several groups that did not get any of our choices,
due to this new Royal Encampment rule.  Since the Pennsic Land Autocrat
decided to place Clan Kyle at N22, I, due to my health and mobility, will be
confined to the camp. I will be unable to help at either Chirurgeons Point,
Security, Troll, or Heralds Point. Several others of my household will be in
the same situation. Oh, well, there's always next year, maybe.

For those who visit Clan Kyle for food, drink, and bardic circles in the past
years, we will be at N22. Come on by, if you wish to walk out that far.

Baron Master Cahan Kyle.