[Sca-cooks] Re: Sourdoughs

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 9 17:01:31 PDT 2001

>My mundane work is as a baker for Panera/St. Louis Bread Co.

Whoa! FYI, folks, St. Louis Bread Co. is arguably one of the best bakery
chains in the Missouri area.  They make very good sourdoughs, sour rye,
bagels, pastries, the whole bit, and any overstock they have gets donated to
local food pantries.  There are some who consider them to be too yuppified,
too precious, too coochi-poochi-boomalini, but I happen to like the stuff.

Are you local to St. Louis?  If so, are yu going to be at meeting Thursday?
I'd like to meet you.

Vicente