[Sca-cooks] index to the medieval health Handbook?

E. Rain raghead at liripipe.com
Thu Jul 12 16:33:40 PDT 2001

OK this book makes me crazy, but before I charge off & do work someone else
has already done, has anyone else been driven to index "the medieval Health
Handbook: Tacuinum Sanitatis" by Luisa Cogliati Arano?  Everytime I try to
find an entry in this book I go crazy because i just have to flip through
one page at a time to see if the item I'm looking for happens to be among
the illustrations she chose to use...
Eden
WARNING: Dates on the calendar are closer than they appear!

Eden Rain
raghead at liripipe.com