[Sca-cooks] Re Updates at MKCC

Deb Schumacher Deb at chicagojo.com
Sun Jul 15 12:03:51 PDT 2001

Lady Luveday Tyreman has stated

>I've recently updated the Middle Kingdom Culinary Collegium website,
located
>at http://mkcooks.homestead.com

>I've just added "Pennsic Without a Cooler" by Bogdan de la Brasov, and
>updated information concerning the Known World Cook's Potluck at Pennsic,
>August 14th (Hmm, how timely!  ;-)  )

>Please feel free to browse the rest of the site while you're there!

I took the chance to browse the site and thoroughly enjoyed the article by
Bogdan. However another article caused me a little bit of concern.
In LET EM EAT HAPPY MEALS!  by Ian Gourdon  he lists possible recipes for
obviously fussy royals. One of the items he advocates is potatoes with a
recipe for THREE POTATO GRATIN  from Emril. Now while I love Emril, I think
that maybe including this in a medieval cooking site could lead less
knowledgable people to the wrong conclusion.
Or maybe thats just me..

Zoe