[Sca-cooks] Ingredients list

upsxdls_osu at ionet.net upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Wed Jul 18 08:48:41 PDT 2001

All,
How detailed do I need to be on my ingredients list.  For example:

I'm tweaking the Spinach/Cheese Ravioli recipe by cooking them in vegetable
broth instead of chicken stock (to address the vegetarians). If I use
vegetarian bouillion cubes, may I state I used the cubes, or do I need to list
the ingredients on the side of the box as well?

Can anyone tell me the sweetness of honey to white sugar?  In my pear tart, it
calls for honey.  When I have made pear pie in the past, I used 3/4 cup sugar
to 4 cups prepared pears.  How much honey would you suggest to give me the same
sweetness?

Liadan