[Sca-cooks] Buses to Wars and People at Pennsic

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 18 10:48:17 PDT 2001

>I have always wanted to rent a big old school bus and
>a big old truck with plenty of space for everyone's
>camping gear and drive across country to Pennsic.
>Perhaps taking a circuitous route to Pennsic, like
>starting in Caid, driving up the coast thru the West
>and An Tir, picking up poor SCAdians along the way and
>then hightailing it to Pennsic.  Hmmmm.  Probably
>would take a week to get there, but the fun we would
>have on the way would be priceless.  Hmmmm.
>
>Huette

Calontir does something like this every year for Estrella.  They do let random non-Calontiri get on, if you reserve your seat early enough.  And it's much more fun than the average bus should have to hold.....

As for people being at Pennsic, I will be there.  Probably wherever Ansteorra non-Royal is located.  But I don't arrive until Tuesday night so I think I miss the Cooks' Potluck.

                          ---= Morgan

With all due respect to ice cream trucks the world over, our newsletter truck drivers would like to remind you that books don’t melt.  Furthermore, if you drop a paperback in the sand, you can pick it up and go right on reading.  Just try that with a Fudgsicle.  Go ahead.
                                  ---= Powells.com  e-newsletter - 7/11/01