[Sca-cooks] [Fwd: People at Pennsic]

Marian Rosenberg Marian at therosenbergfamilies.net
Thu Jul 19 16:32:21 PDT 2001

I sent this originally from the wrong address.

-M
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 00:24:57 -0400
From: Brucianna <Marian.Deborah.Rosenberg at Washcoll.Edu>
To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: People at Pennsic

John Tangent (Lord Tamminus Volradus)

Marian Rosenberg (No Title No Name)

Michael Shipway (Lord Micchelaccio il Matto)

Depending on space we will either be with Baron Tristan Alexander on
Runestone Hill or we will be with Camp Urso.  We are registered with
Camp Urso.  I don't know the land blocks for either camp.

Mike and I tend to spend large amounts of evening time in the barn with
the dancers.  If I'm lucky, this year I'll be able to dance.

I intend to volunteer with disability services (because they were so
helpful last year) and, depending on my walking abilities, with park &
tow.