[Sca-cooks] Col. Mustard did it in the kitchen

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Sat Jul 21 21:00:54 PDT 2001

    I ran across this in my wanderings . . .

    Sieggy

For the Love of Mustard

If you're fascinated by mustard - and who isn't? - you may want to plan a
trip to Mount Horeb, Wis. soon, in order to pay a visit to the Mount Horeb
Mustard Museum, home to over 3,000 varieties of everyone's favorite yellow
condiment. Founded in 1986 by curator Barry Levenson, the museum also
features "an extensive collection of mustard memorabilia and antique mustard
pots". If that sort of thing gets your heart racing, you'll probably need a
pacemaker after visiting the museum's official site, where you can buy
assorted mustard paraphernalia - a "mustard herbal bath" anyone? - or enroll
at the mock mustard college "Poupon U." where you can take courses in such
fascinating subjects as "Brown Spicy Mustard in Etruscan Literature". Um,
could someone pass the ketchup please?
http://www.mustardweb.com/