[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #368 - 16 msgs

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 02:28:42 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/25/2001 7:26:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org writes:

> Philip Troy <troy at asan.com>

Hello Adamantius,

Recently rejoined the list.  By any Chance are you able to make it to war
this year.  Would love to finally meet you.  Any if your mac behave the other
information on cheeses would be great.  I just had to call a priest for my
PC.  Lost all of my notes and information when the hard drive died.

Thanks
Frederich,