[Sca-cooks] Camping Kitchen Shelter

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jul 2 13:27:34 PDT 2001

Yana wrote:
>I am looking for help finding out more information on a
A-frame-type
>canvas-covered kitchen center I saw last Pennsic. I was told by
someone on
>the Rialto that the kitchen belongs to Mistress Cassadoria, who
lives in
>BMDL (Debatable Lands/Pittsburgh), and that the shelter was based
on a
>piece of furniture belonging to someone in Cleftlands (Cleveland),
based in
>turn on a representation of a fifteenth-century German merchant's
booth.

I don't know if the "furniture" would have been Ealdred's kitchen
tent, but he's from Cleftlands, does lots of outdoor cooking at
Pennsic, is an excellent cook.  I have put in an inquiry to one of
his campmates, since he doesn't read e-mail more than once every few
months (!) and is out-of-country at the moment.  Where at Pennsic
did you see this kitchen center?  Was it in a camp?  If so, do you
recall the location/name?

Alys Katharine, Cleftlands denizen