[Sca-cooks] Victoria Sponge Cake--OOP OT

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Jul 3 04:58:16 PDT 2001

Yeah!  Did a similar thing when I got married the second time...I have an
orange fruit cake recipe (sort of a yellow cake with grated orange zest,
orange juice, pineapple preserves, dates and nuts...glazed with a mixture of
orange juice, light rum and confectioner's sugar, and a topping of grated
orange zest) that I used for my wedding cake...decorated the cake stand with
orange blossoms.  It looked spiffy and was much better than the standard
yellow cake we get served down here at weddings!

Kiri