[Sca-cooks] Pittsburg?

Gretchen M Beck grm+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jul 3 10:57:25 PDT 2001

Excerpts from internet.listserv.sca-cooks: 3-Jul-101 [Sca-cooks]
Pittsburg? by "Olwen the Odd"@hotmail.
> I was wondering who, if anybody, lives in or around the Pittsburg
> area.  My daughter Morningstar is living up there now and she has lots of
> talents in the kitchen (and just about everything else).  I thought that if
> I could pass along a name or two and contact information she might hook up.

Olwen,

Which Pittsburgh do you mean?  I'm from Pittsburgh, PA, and the contact
for the Debatable Lands cooks guild.  Next month we're supposed to do
shaping almond paste, and then there's the pot-luck and recipe exchange
in August.  Also, we always like kitchen help -- all that's needed for
that is to pop in at an event and offer!

toodles, margaret