[Sca-cooks] Meat and not potatoes feast

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 15:17:02 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/4/01 5:04:03 PM Central Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<<
 > A milk bun is also similar to brioche. A light sweet dough that is very
airy.
 > If you  want to make it yourself, there are any number of good brioche
 > recipes out there. Just experiment with a few and use the one that comes
out
 > the best.

 I have no direct experience with milk buns, but do they contain the eggs
 and butter (in addition to the milk) without which there is no brioche? >>
Exactly. But there is more milk and less eggs and butter in a milk bun. It
also ends to be beaten to a lighter mixture, and sometimes pan formed. Like a
muffin mold.