[Sca-cooks] Eating Shakespeare

micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Sun Jul 8 09:18:50 PDT 2001

My Mistress asked that I post this down the Cooks List. As an aside, it
is a good little book, definitely worth the 20 bucks.

Thanks all.

Micaylah

****************************

Hi all!

This is a blatant plug for those of you going to Pennsic, or for those
who have friends coming to Pennsic.

There is a great new cookbook of Elizabethan translations, "Eating
Shakespeare", put out by two Toronto-area authors.  It is **NOT**
available in the USA, and is NOT on amazon.com.  (there are no u.s.
rights sold for
the publication so far.)  I will be dragging some copies down to the
Pennsic War to sell...pre-reserved copies can be held for pick up there.
These will be selling at $20 us/copy, trade softback format.

These will be sold at the merchant known as KRYSTAR -- I will be selling
the book in tandem with Mistress Arwen, former Baroness of Dragonship
Haven <Eastrealm>.  I can probably also be convinced to drag some copies
to the Known World cooks pot-luck....

Interested in pre-reserving a copy?  Contact me in private email!
tsivia at uottawa.ca

TSivia bas Tamara, Ealdormere (she of the alphabet soup)