[Sca-cooks] camels

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Mon Jul 9 05:40:21 PDT 2001

Camels in the Desert of Maine [USA].
http://www.desertofmaine.com/home.html

and consider 'Berserk Male Syndrome' of llamas [camel cousins]. They get
more than nasty if kept as a single pet and not breed [very] regularly.  My
sister raises them. She started with one male, now keeps four [ or so].  She
explains it as ... think of that 'cute' puppy just starting to mature,,,,
and grabbing on to *every leg* walking near it. Now change the size from
puppy to horse. Ouch. I'd much rather have her just sent me the fibre for
Christmas.   Food content: the llama cheese is good too, but her three goat
[breeds] cheese was much better . . Ru