[Sca-cooks] Happy news

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Jul 9 09:39:07 PDT 2001

Christina Nevin wrote:

> I'm happy to announce that during the event, Baroness Keilyn Fitzwarin
> accepted my oath as her apprentice. The day was lovely and sunny, most of my
> friends were there, and it was a short but very moving ceremony (at least
> for me). Baroness Keilyn has her Laurel in cooking, shoemaking and beer
> consumption, and I figure 2 out of 3 matching interests is pretty good! (no
> prizes for guessing which two...;-)

Many, many congrats! I look forward to hearing you bi...comp... inform
us of all that you are learning in your new working relationship! They
didn't do anything too bizarre like having you peel the first of many
onions you'll peel in Her Excellency's service, did they? (Oh, wait,
that was me...)

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy