[Sca-cooks] re: Happy News

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Wed Jul 11 00:19:41 PDT 2001

Master Adamantius querried:

I mean, how many times will I get to make Puck roll his eyes at _me_,
rather than the other way around?

Do I detect a challenge here?  Hmmmm.....

Well, even if Master A does bi... comp... like to pretend that I am more
akin to a trial by ordeal than a promising young student, his depiction of
the apprenticing was pretty much right on.  It was a wunnerful thing, and he
got major brownie points with the Cute Little Red Haired Girl for including
her in it in such a manner, though I suspect the true Master of the house,
his wonderful ladywife added that little bit.  :-)  More the pity though,
neither he nor I have had time to do anything with it other than the
occasional 'hey, howahya' on the fly.  I have a wee idea or twelfth up my
sleeve for the cooler seasons though.

running and ducking as usual, Puck