[Sca-cooks] Dutch oven question

Pixel, Queen of Cats pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Wed Jul 11 05:37:58 PDT 2001

Lehman's Non-Electric Catalog carries them, although you might find them
cheaper elsewhere. <www.lehmans.com> I own the 3 quart version, my love
has the five quart. They are Truly Nifty (we have christened
them the Pots of Extreme Coolness <tm>. The lids are indeed flat
enough to pile coals on top, but if you're just keeping things warm for a
little while, as with other cast-iron items, they retain heat very
well. Cooking is just like with any other cast-iron skillet/kettle/dutch
oven.

My only complaint is that they don't pack flat. ;-)

Margaret FitzWilliam