[Sca-cooks] Dutch oven question

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 11 10:19:05 PDT 2001

Lady Jehanne:  Thanks for the site!  We were talking about pots like these on the
Caid list not long ago.  Some wag called them "missionary pots."  I'm going to
have to get one, even though the shipping costs more than the item itself.  Sigh.

This cooking method sounds much like how I make lasagna at camping events;  I
have a Dutch Oven that is oval-shaped, I layer the pasta, sauce, cheese etc. then
put coals under and over, then leave it strictly alone for a couple or three
hours.  No touchee, no peekee.

Selene