[Sca-cooks] Dutch oven question

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Jul 12 05:33:16 PDT 2001

I bet this would hold true for a wok ring...though it's main purpose is to seat
the wok on a flat burner, I suspect that it would help gather/capture heat as
well.  However, i don't believe that the original woks, which, as I understand
it, came from soldiers in the field using their helms to heat their food in,
would have used such a ring.

Kiri