[Sca-cooks] Chastletes - help please

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Jul 12 06:30:47 PDT 2001

We did this for a Coronation a couple of years back.  I think what we did was to
make the whole thing a lot smaller than the measurements call for.  There may be
a picture and description in "To the King's Taste"...it comes out looking like a
castle, with pies of three or four different types serving as the towers.

Kiri