[Sca-cooks] Torturing Chefs WAS Blow Torch

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 07:38:56 PDT 2001

--- Christina Nevin <cnevin at caci.co.uk> wrote:
> 	Admantius admitted:
> 	And then, of course, there may be bards,
> troubadours and jongleurs
> on
> 	this list who can sing the tale of Adamantius In
> The Convection
> Oven...
>
> Oh please someone! This I HAVE to hear!

Well, Lucretzia, I didn't see this one, but I've heard
about it several times. It seems that a piece of foil
blew off something and got caught in the fan, and he
dived into a heated oven to pull it out before the
oven blew itself up. Fortunately, our Dear Master A
wasn't baked, half or otherwise (this time).

OTOH, I tend to believe it, because I did witness him,
wearing T-shirt and blue jeans, dive into a lower
level refrigerator, and moon the kitchen. As furry as
the rest of him is, his back isn't quite as furry as
he had told me at one time......

Phlip, heading for the Rock, and pulling it in after
me ;-)