[Sca-cooks] "Honey gilded" chicken.

Ruth Frey ruthf at uidaho.edu
Thu Jul 12 14:19:26 PDT 2001

	Adamantius wrote:
> > But, A&S favored honey, and one listens to the Mistress
> > of A&S, so . . .
>
> Where did you say you were? People _listen_ to their Ministers of A&S???
> Or is it only when they are mistresses of same?

	Actually, I'm in the Archduchy of Caerleon, in
the Empire of Adria (not the SCA, though we have some
cross-memberships and such).  Still, I have a feeling
that the greater difference lies in the *person* of
our A&S Mistress, rather than the organization to which
we belong . . . She is very knowledgeable, and usually
very sweet, but you *will not* mess with her or ignore
her.  I think it has something to do with being Swedish
by birth -- those long winters can give one a grumpy
streak.  ;)

		-- Ruth