[Sca-cooks] "Honey gilded" chicken.

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Jul 12 16:19:12 PDT 2001

Angus wrote:

> <snip>
> >I think it has something to do with being Swedish
> >by birth -- those long winters can give one a grumpy
> >streak.  ;)

> I'd say it's these long hot summers that make us grumpy.  Oh, how I hate these days with up to 30C/86F. *cringe*  At least the days get shorter and shorter now.
> Just remember that inside all of us there's a Cuddly Viking (TM) trying to fight its way out.
> /Angus the fuzzy Viking.

Don't start the weather wars, Angus- there's too many of us who can beat
you with one thermometer tied behind our backs! Especially the
Ansteorrans and Aten crowd. Even in An Tir- James reported Tuesday night
that it was still 81F at 11:30 pm. Basement or teh bathtub, I say...

'Lainie
who has a bottle of orange bubble bath... :-)