[Sca-cooks] Hello peoples

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Fri Jul 13 08:38:26 PDT 2001

Lord Kendrick did in fact eat the Brie Tart. As he is a Thrown Weapons
Marshall and the Archery Marshall at that event; the Tart did *not* become
part of the "thrown weapons" [ aka Food Fight],  or take "flight on the
field". A good event is made of many small things, including a Tart, ... and
the Russian food taster.
Will you make it to the Yarnvid Collegium ?
http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/0107/yarnvid_collegium.htm
I'll be teaching four classes in Textile subjects.
Food content: Intro to Natural dyes will be with Indian Saffron - Turmeric.
Ru