[Sca-cooks] Gunthar OT

upsxdls_osu at ionet.net upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Fri Jul 13 09:37:05 PDT 2001

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:20:04 -0400 you wrote:
> > Okay. Some answers here.
> >
> <snip>
>
> > I am not a cuddly teddy bear!
>
> Oh, Gunthar, you've opened yourself up now.
>
> At risk of raising your ire, allow me to be the first to disagree.
> Gunthar
>
> Lann, who isn't going to say another word, I promise.

I met Gunthar at Border Wars last Spring.  He may say he's not a teddy bear,
but he was polite and helpful.  When my young companion asked for help he not
only helped her rinse the chicken, he dipped her and gave her a "meaningful
kiss" (her words). I held my breath, I was afraid she'd drop the chicken on the
ground.

Liadan