[Sca-cooks] Measurement query for European members

Fri Jul 13 20:36:00 PDT 2001

Depending on where you are, the tablespoon can be 3 or 4 teaspoons.  IIRC,
Australia and New Zealand use the 4 teaspoon measure.

In general the teaspoon is a standard international measure currently based
on the 5 milliliter pharmacy dispensing teaspoon.

Bear