Treats for Diabetics was Re: [Sca-cooks] Creme Brulee

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Jul 14 11:30:14 PDT 2001

margali wrote:

> No, just somebody I appreciate enough to make a shaved ice and
> share it with ;-)
> margali
>
> ~~~~~
> Are you suggesting that Stefan is your pet? ;-D

Ahh! That groks. It is also fun to share a pint of premium ice cream
with someone. James and I regularly fight over the streaks of caramel in
Haagen-Daaz Dulce de Leche. I think it would be easier to share ice
cream than shave ice- spooning vs. slurping. Especially since I like to
slurp all the syrup out right away, and then all you have left is ice...

Ooh. Now I want a Slurpee...

'Lainie