[Sca-cooks] Dutch oven question

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Mon Jul 16 05:12:21 PDT 2001

Only design.Not much difference By adutch oven.Dont drive yourself crazy .I
have both very old and very new and I have found no differance.Its how you
use it thats it no mystery.And on bonfire verces cooking pit build your pit
alittle Larger out front of your cook area.That way at night the folkes
build there fire and by the next day you cook from the back          Hope
that helps.               Master Chirhart                 (  been there dug
the pit)