[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Gunthar Commentary

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Mon Jul 16 09:14:55 PDT 2001

Ah, that was the name of the camp. My apologies.
I did find the Orluk encampment but never could
find the SPCA camp. Sorry, my memory is weak but
that's because I'm old and broken down.

Gunthar
I'm having trouble picturing you as old (I've known too many fighters not to
buy broken down) but I'm of the opinion that's something your trying to get
those younger guys to buy and give you a break on the list field. I wish you
luck, but it doesn't always work. Just ask Inman. By the way, I consider
myself an expert on Bear's, and I think teddy bear fits you very well.
Margarite