[Sca-cooks] re: where to get Verjuice

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Jul 16 12:24:46 PDT 2001

thanks....I couldn't remember the name of the vineyard and couldn't find a bookmark for their website.  they are delightful people to work with, and, if you need a large quantity as I did for the
feast for Atlantian XXth Year, they do give a 10% case or greater discount, which takes the cost down to $7.95/750 ml.  What I got was Chardonnay verjuice...wonderful stuff!!

Kiri