[Sca-cooks] Bright Hills' Trial by Fire

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 16:53:05 PDT 2001

Vivat to the newest member and founding member of the Dun Carraig branch of
the Bright Hills Cooks Guild!  It was wonderful to have the chance to spend
some time with you Kiri.  And I must say, the aromas coming from your end of
the pavillion were so wonderful.  The lamb dish was terrific and the
eggplant was supurb.  I was very impressed with that version of the dates.
Your right, they were better that other versions I have tried.  It was fun.
Can't wait to see you again soon.
Olwen