[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Bread Baking

Cathy Harding charding at nwlink.com
Mon Jul 16 19:55:55 PDT 2001

Dang,  Why is all of the good stuff happening after I have to leave?

Maeve
Mis-placed Oerthan living in An Tir
(even earlier resident of Nithgard and the Barony of Debatable lands
whose family is "graciously" letting her go to Pennsic for a weekend while
home in State College, PA fulfilling familial obligations)  I'll be at
Pennsic from August 10 to 12. Camping with folks from the Shire of Heronter.
One can only visit with relations for short durations and in small numbers
:)