[Sca-cooks] Re: SCA-Cooks' Potluck at Pennsic?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 11:32:05 PDT 2001

This is the same day as the Mongolian Feast (hot wok - no waiting) at the
Blackstar encampment.  Too bad.  I for one plan on making it up to the
potluck at least for a little while but several others from Bright Hills may
not have to luxury of time.  I know for sure that Master Chirhart can not
make it.  That is his baby and we always end up with 70 or more folks for
dinner at our place.  It is a sight to behold with Knights and Barons in a
row slaving over hot woks.  Plus we have the honor and pleasure of the
Artimesians camping with us again this year.  That means we should have even
more guests for Mongolian Night.
Olwen