[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Gunthar Commentary

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 12:50:16 PDT 2001

This is true.  I had played with folks from Bright Hills quite a bit then
one day made arrangement to meet folks at the Ren Faire who said they would
not be in garb.  I got there and panicked.  I had NEVER seen them out of
garb!  Funny how everyone looks so much BETTER IN garb than everyday
clothes.  I had a heck of a time meeting up with those folks.  Who woulda
thought...
Olwen