[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Bread Baking

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Jul 17 13:19:55 PDT 2001

"Mark.S Harris" wrote:

> > Someday, before I'm too old and decrepit to enjoy it, I want to go to
> > Pennsic. But only if I can take my bed!
>
> Why? Just how much time are you going to spend it in anyway? :-)
> There's so much else to do and see!

STEFAN!
a) I won't go without James. b) my body is not happy about air
mattresses or whatever on the ground. And the back doesn't deal with
rope beds as they have a tendency towards what GArrison Keillor calls
the "Deep Valley Togetherness Bed" effect. Great for mating, not great
for sleeping. _my_ bed is a futon on a platform with a four-poster
around. It is beyoootiful and comfy and breaks down quite nicely (cept
the futon- it will always be a pain). And if I don't get a good night's
sleep, I'm not doing or seeing so much else!

'Lainie
ok- I'm really attached to my furniture. So sue me.