[Sca-cooks] meeting people... Was: Pennsic Gunthar Commentary

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Tue Jul 17 23:06:05 PDT 2001

its warming the cockles of my heart, it is :)

I'll be the shop girl for my friends Gwen and Jeff. They are two non-SCA
folks who do medieval re-enactment toys, oops, I mean, spiffo equipment and
clothng :)

they run the Swan and Lion Sutlery, or Historic Enterprises, or Black Swan
Designs (depending on which sign gets hung). They have a wooden house now
near the barn, I'm told.

I'm teaching a period food in a period manner class on Thursday afternoon
with Gwen (of the same fame--she has a lot of experience with non-sca
re-enactment stuff). We'll be doing some fun 14th and 15th century stuff
over a fire in a period encampment.

be warned...Gwen and I look enough alike that we're known as the Evil Twin
and the Nice Twin :). I'll let you figure out which one is which :)

--AM