[Sca-cooks] People at Pennsic

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 18 06:39:37 PDT 2001

> Christianna and Damon
> N03 Next to Meridian Royal, or in the Cooper's back yard (right next to
> Bazaar#1, which is Christianna's merchant booth site).

	Well, we did not get any of our 1st 8 choices, and currently are slated to
camp on N23, conveniently located near the new Fort and Oversized Parking.
:( It is our intention to do our best to find something closer in on the
morning of Land Grab.  Our booth, however, remains in Bazaar #1, space #1,
King's Taste Productions.  Please stop by and say hello!
	Christianna