[Sca-cooks] Re: People at Pennsic/expanded list

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 10:04:16 PDT 2001

Thanks, Margali, I was about to do this. May I suggest
that we treat this rather like a chain letter, with
folks making their additions to the List, but cutting
out all the garbage (subscription info, like that) as
they go along? I've just added a couple of recent
postings, and corrected mine, as well asAdding
Frederich as a frequent visitor (camps elsewhere,
might as well be a resident) to our camp.

--- margali <margali at 99main.com> wrote:
 Gwyneth Banfhidhleir Camping with Household Nosse
 Eldesar N31 or
 thereabouts

 Alys Katharine, camping with the Newbridge
 subdivision of the
 Barony of Thescorre, N08, corner of Chandler and
 Fletcher Roads.
 Also to be found haunting the AS Table from 8:30 am
 to 5:30 pm in
 the Information Tent in front of Cooper's Store.  If
 I'm not
 there, ask them to radio me.

 Caitlin Cheannlaidir, E17, with the Lusty Wench
 Tavern

 Finnebhir N18-Ulfhednar Encampment  Sorry, I got the
 wrong site
 block. The Ulf are in E18, I think. ARGh.

 Alban, Merchant spot 104, Potboiler Press. Books!
 Cookbooks!

 Brangwayna Morgan  N22 with Clan Kyle, out by the
 North Gate

 Margaret FitzWilliam Northshield encampment, N19
 (With the
 drawbridge, if it's still there, and a very large
 pavilion with
 the NS compass rose on it).

 Christianna and Damon  N03 Next to Meridian Royal,
 or in the
 Cooper's back yard (right next to  Bazaar#1, which
 is
 Christianna's merchant booth site). King's Taste
 Productions.

 Jehan Yves de Chateau Thiery Lochmere N18  (North on
 Battle Rd.
 from the merchant area) Vair, a Bengal tiger holding
 a golden
 tankard (not in herald-speak, but easier to
 understand.)

 Baron Master Cahan Kyle  Clan Kyle, of which several
 members are
 on this list will be at N22 (near the
 North Gate)
 Anne-Marie
 Historic Enterprises/Black Swans Designs/Swan and
 Lion Sutlery
 booth. They
 have a wooden two story house and I'm told its by
 the barn (in
 the period
 stuff area).

 Christianna and Damon
 N03 Next to Meridian Royal, or in the Cooper's back
 yard (right
 next to
 Bazaar#1, which is Christianna's merchant booth
 site).

 Elysant and Ras
 Mountain Confederation (Confed) (mercenary fighter)
 Household,
 "Serengetti"
 On one of the roads south of A & S tents, (either is
 on Brewers
 or Brewers
 crosses it at the bottom of the road) and also just
 before the
 hill down to
 the lake and Orluk Oasis. Has a large gate usually
 with sentries,
 and banner
 is a yellow lion on a blue background.  It's a large
 encampment.

Etain inghean Ruaidhri , Coombe Petroc,   N13
(shoehorned in next to
the
Drachenwald royal encampment).

 Kiri and Phillip
 E01 Dun Carraig, tho we're not sure exactly where
 we'll be. The
 pavilion
 with the red & white striped roof...that's us!

 Lucrezia
 N13 Drachenwald Royal Encampment

Mathilde des Pyrenees, camping with Mano Imu, aka the
Shark Pit, in
N21. We
may be camped in our usual spot, on the corner of the
road going in to
the
north gate. Stop by and enjoy a cold one under the
shelter of the
Two-Car
Garage!

 Olwen the Odd
 W15 House Blackstar near the bathhouse.

 SPCA: Phlip / Hyapatia Asinia 'Margali' / Stefan li
 Rous
 W10, immediately to the north of the Lake. Also
Frederich will often be with us, and both he and Phlip
can frequently be found at Chirurgeon's Point- Phlip
from noon to 4 PM, Frederich varying, depending on
when he's teaching First Aid classes, or testing
challengers...