[Sca-cooks] OT: Anyone going to Great Northeastern War?

Bethra Spicewell christina_elisabeth at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 21:31:15 PDT 2001

Greetings, all

 We will be at GNEW ths weekend. Hope to arrive early Friday. We'll be
camping behind our merchant pavilion (Renaldo's Emporium).
 Please feel free to drop by and say hello, and grab a snack or
something. I should be there most of the weekend - if not, then I'm
probably at the archery range.
  Wasn't expecting visitors, so I don't really have anything spiffy in
the cooler, but I'm always willing to share what is in it. Chicken red
curry and couscous is currently on the Sat. dinner menu. (Yes, I know
it's OOP, but it's good)  Friday nite we thought we'de give the Ham &
Bean Supper at the church just down the road a try. Saw the sign on the
inspection trip.
 This is the first time this event has been held at -this- site. Drove
up and checked it out a weekend or so back. It's a lovely place, but a
bit away from heavy civilization, I think.  There's a couple of towns
15-30 minutes away where there SHOULD be stores.  We're coming in from
the west, and I know (pretty sure) there's a grocery store in Norway,
and there's a real good chance of finding one on Rt. 11. Sorry I can't
be more helpful.

Bethra

(Renaldo's  Emporium - Experienced Bows and Items of Divers Interest.
Green & white merchant tent, older blue-green tent behind that.)

Christina Elisabeth de la Griffon Riant
Barony of Stonemarche   EK