[Sca-cooks] Beads & Baskets WAS Pennsic Bread Baking

Christina Nevin cnevin at caci.co.uk
Thu Jul 19 07:40:57 PDT 2001

	I shall be there for both weeks.  I am not the breakfast cook as I
am the
	late nighter but I am up and about there by 9 or 10 AM.  I have not
looked
	at the class schedule yet so I don't have a plan other than Tuesday
(bread
	with Pierre and the potluck) for the days.  If you want to suggest a
	specific time and day that would be fine.  I can just plan my
schedule that
	way.
	Olwen who is looking forward to meeting you.

I'm pretty much the same the only day I have planned is Tuesday - bread with
Pierre/Potluck/Drachenwald Valhalla Party. How about we browse through the
A&S class schedule this weekend and then we can suggest a time next week?

looking forward to meeting you also,
Lucrezia

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not
an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
at postmaster at caci.co.uk

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.