[Sca-cooks] Trifle (?OOP) was victoria

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 20 18:35:30 PDT 2001

>Can't speak to the issue of whether or not it's period, but there's a
>really good recipe for trifle in one of Julia Child's cookbooks. It
>doesn't belong to me, but i can ask my friend for the title. (the
>book also has a recipe for baklava in it)

OK, so no one asked about it, but i called my friend, anyway. The
book title is "The Way We Cook".

And i described the assembly process a little off: cake, fruit, cake
(pour on sherry and cognac), creme anglaise. Worth every single gram
of cholesterol (unless it's life threatening to you, of course, in
which case it couldn't possibly be worth it)

Anahita / Subaytila