[Sca-cooks] Beads & Baskets WAS Pennsic Bread Baking

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 09:05:21 PDT 2001

>	I shall be there for both weeks.  I am not the breakfast cook as I
>am the
>	late nighter but I am up and about there by 9 or 10 AM.  I have not
>looked
>	at the class schedule yet so I don't have a plan other than Tuesday
>(bread
>	with Pierre and the potluck) for the days.  If you want to suggest a
>	specific time and day that would be fine.  I can just plan my
>schedule that
>	way.
>	Olwen who is looking forward to meeting you.
>
>I'm pretty much the same the only day I have planned is Tuesday - bread
>with
>Pierre/Potluck/Drachenwald Valhalla Party. How about we browse through the
>A&S class schedule this weekend and then we can suggest a time next week?
>
>looking forward to meeting you also,
>Lucrezia

This sounds like a good plan.  My schedule has been booked a little more.
Tuesday is definately out.  Sunday the 12th is possible in the late morning.
  Monday (13th)is good.  Weds. evening is out but the day is good.  Thursday
is out.  Our household is hosting the Kahn's party and a hand-fasting.
Friday is good.  Pretty much any time the first week is good.
Olwen