[Sca-cooks] bunnies

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 09:28:23 PDT 2001

This is the recipe I used (loosely) for Trial by Fire.  The wine I had on
hand was a cherry desert wine so I just added fresh pitted cherries toward
the end of the cooking and used a black raspberry vinegar to sour it up
before serving.  It was wonderful.  Had not Chirhart made the Polish Chicken
dish I believe I would have won.
Olwen