[Sca-cooks] 'A cooked dish of lentils'

margali margali at 99main.com
Sun Jul 22 13:20:37 PDT 2001

Lentils are one of the few legumes that you cook starting dry -
they actually cook ratehr fast [sort of like you can push split
peas into soup form in under an hour if you realllllly need to
;-)
margali
I am planning on making it for the middle saturday at pennsic ;-)
--
~~~~~
The Quote Starts Here: