[Sca-cooks] Kitchens

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Mon Jul 23 06:19:15 PDT 2001

In lists.sca.sca-cooks, you wrote:
>It would be nice but no merchant can compete with the Cooper's store.

Sounds like we're talking about selling two entirely different sets of
stuff:

Cooper's store: modern convenience food
Pennsic market: fresh medieval ingredients

Someone who wants fresh ricotta wouldn't settle for yellow american
"cheez", and vice versa.  Where's the competition?  If anything, it'd
be competing with the supermarkets in the town.

Yours,

Katherine

--
Lady Katherine Robillard  (mka Kirrily "Skud" Robert)
katherine at infotrope.net  http://infotrope.net/sca/