[Sca-cooks] shopping at pennics

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 09:48:01 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/23/2001 11:41:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Hrolf at btinternet.com writes:

> Do none of the local supermarkets dreliver from email
> go on to the www and find out.
> order before you go and have the stuff arrive the day after you do or when
> ever.
> after all that's what servents are for.

I'm sure some of them do, but getting deliveries at Pennsic is a nightmare.
You must meet the delivery truck at the gate - if you aren't there when it
arrives, they will send it away.  There is not enough staff to be able to
send someone to find you.  This applies to everything from pizza delivery on
up, with the exception of deliveries for the merchants which are accepted at
the merchant trailer and to the authorized food merchants.  Whether or not
they would allow the truck to your campsite, if you have a large order, is
debatable, and even then you would have to meet it and escort it on and off
site.

Brangwayna Morgan