[Sca-cooks] Information request- OOP

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Jul 23 10:00:12 PDT 2001

OK.  Near her hotel.  I'm not absolutely sure where her hotel is, but if it's
actually in Annapolis, there are all kinds of restaurants around the harbor area,
including, I think, at least 1 Irish pub.  I've eaten at one that's purportedly
been around since the 18th century, and it was pretty good.  The Chart House is
across the harbor, is a little pricey, but very good.  One thing she should
absolutely do while there is try some Maryland crab cakes....they are absolutely
wonderful.  And she should bite the bullet and get them at one of the better
places, like the Chart House.  The less expensive ones are usually made with lots
of filler.  The better ones are usually made with large chunks of backfin meat
and are excellent.

Hope this helps!

Kiri